Robert T. RunaziManaging Partner, IREC - Rwanda.
- MSc in International Management from the SOAS – University of London (UK)
- MSc degree in Construction Management; And an undergraduate degree in Engineering from the National University of Rwanda.
- Alumni of the University of Oxford executive training programs in finance.
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) by the Project Management Institute.
- Certified Prince2 Practitioner by Axelos/Peoplecert.
- Certified Professional Business Analyst (PBA) by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
- Approved Training Partner (ATP) by the Project Management Institute.
- He has over 17 years of industry experience in project management, business development, project finance, and strategy execution. Previously, he was a Projects Manager for the Development Bank of Rwanda (BRD); Project Management consultant with African Development Bank, Rwanda Field Office; A General Manager of Real Contractors in Rwanda. A lecturer in construction management at the University of Rwanda (former Kigali Institute of Science and Technology – KIST); a director on the boards of five companies namely, NPD (Road Construction Company); Edge Hostels (a real estate investment firm); RIEC (private equity fund); RPE (real estate development firm) and UDL (real estate development firm).